Women’s Fashion: 5 Must Have Pieces For Spring
Spring, the season we’ve all been waiting for since the polar vortex befell us, has finally come! Are we excited or what? The advent of Spring is a good sign that higher temperatures are around the corner.
To kick off this gorgeous spring season, we have selected five desirable pieces to stay flawlessly chic and on-trend. We have also provided for you where you can buy all five items to add to your spring wardrobe.
1. Crop Top – The crop top trend has been made popular by celebrities like Miranda Kerr and Kim Kardashian. The key to looking sophisticated while wearing this trend is to pair it with nicely toned abs and high-waist pants or skirt. Click here to find out where you can buy the crop top pieces.
2. Flared or Skater Skirts – This trend is here to stay. It is very feminine and easy to style. You can wear it with a chic sweater or crop top. Click here to find out where you can buy the pieces.
3. Cropped Pants – Cropped pants can be dressy or casual, depending on how you accessorize them. They are the perfect choice to highlight your waist and ankles. Go here for more info on how you can own them.
4. Mules – If you still do not already own a pair of these works of art, you probably should because they are making a big comeback this spring. Wear them with pleated and flared skirts or wide-legged pants. Click here to make exact or similar purchases.
5. Mini Bag – One thing we love most about handbags is that there are a lot of styles from which you can choose. For this season, the “It Bag” to own is the mini bag. If you can’t afford most of the to-die-for designer bags, not to worry — you can buy their diminutive version for a fraction of the cost. Go here for links to where you can make the purchase.
What pieces do you plan to add to your wardrobe this season? Sound off in the comment section below or tweet me @LindaAmaechi