Top 5 Styles From Scandal’s Olivia Pope
Unless you are living under a rock then you must know who Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) is. As the lead character in the ABC hit series, “Scandal,” Pope has stolen our hearts and shut us off completely to the outside world between the hours of 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST on Thursdays. Pope’s style, is professional, pristine and ever-evolving. On any given Thursday, Pope graces our TV screens in noteworthy designers ranging from Max Mara (the show’s go-to designer) to Jean Fares and Alexander McQueen.
Below is a list of five best styles from the fashionable and scandalous Gladiator.
1. Jean Fares Couture Gown – This style is our all time favorite look of Olivia Pope. Costume designer Lyn Paolo even confirmed it was a huge favorite.
2. Louise Green Hat – The fedora trend is not going out of style anytime soon, in case you needed any confirmation.
3. Armani Coat – The girly silhouette and camel hue of this peplum Armani coat makes this look very chic.
4. Max Mara Coat and Prada Purse – We love the pairing of this camel-colored coat with the white Prada purse and Dorothy Gaspar gloves.
5. Alexander McQueen Jacket – We love the peplum jacket and it also appears to be one of Pope’s favorites pieces. Regarding the reason why Pope wore this jacket, Paolo told Entertainment Weekly that, “this is a particularly difficult moment for her, with everything she has to deal with. We wanted her to be closed off emotionally, so she’s showing no skin at all.”
What are your favorite looks of Olivia Pope? Let us know below or tweet me @LindaAmaechi.