Top 5 Fall Accessories Trends For Women
If you are an accessories fanatic and probably on the hunt for the trendiest bags, sunglasses or jewelries to wear this Fall, then you have come to the right place. Below is a short list of our top five choices culled straight from the catwalks of the Fall/Winter 2014 shows during the fashion weeks in New York and Milan.
1. Versace’s Bejeweled Pendant – This statement pendant might be the only accessory you will need to put some sparkle on an otherwise boring look.
2. Marni’s Mixed Material Necklace – We love when green is combined with gold; so, it’s no surprise that we fell in love with this masterpiece by Marni illustrated during his show at Milan Fashion Week.
3. Emporio Armani’s Dangly Earrings – If you still don’t have a pair of Armani’s dangly earrings among your jewelry collections, now might be a good time to get one.
4. Karen Walker’s Oversize Sunglasses – Oversize sunglasses have been made quite popular for some time now and we are loving this pair by Karen Walker.
5. Tory Burch’s Chain Bag – This Tory Burch’s chain bag is likely to be that piece of accessory you always reach out for despite having many others.
Fall may be a few seasons away, but it’s never too early to make a shopping wish list. Let us know what accessories you plan on purchasing for Fall in the comment section below or tweet me @LIndaAmaechi.