Spring Fashion Trend: 5 Best Ways To Wear Cropped Skinny Jeans
Cropped skinny jeans are just like your regular skinnies except they hang above your ankles. They can be worn with flats, if you are tall with long legs, or they can be worn with heels to add extra length to your legs. Whatever shoes you choose to wear, make sure your top has extra volume to balance the narrowness on the bottom.
We have selected five great ways you can style this trend to look très chic.
1. Pair with a blazer – Cropped skinnies can be casual and playful, but combining them with a well-tailored blazer and a sleek tank gives it a more serious and chic look.
2. Pair with a chunky wedge or platform – You can pair your cropped skinnies with heels in form of chunky wedge or platform to elongate your legs.
3. Pair with flats – If you have got great long legs like former Victoria’s Secret model, Miranda Kerr, you can opt for a pair of flats.
4. Accessorize with narrow belts – Using a narrow belt defines your midsection and makes you look dressed-up.
5. Pair with a fedora hat – Pairing your cropped skinnies with a fedora hat keeps it casual but at same time extremely chic.
Do you own any cropped skinny jeans? How do you wear them? Please share with us below or tweet me @LindaAmaechi