Spring Fashion Trend: 5 Best Ways To Wear Crop Tops
Crop tops can be difficult to pull off and even a bit scary if you do not have a dose of sassiness in you. Having a small waist, toned abs and daring fashion sense are great combinations in pulling off this trend perfectly. However, if you do not have any of these attributes, not to worry, you can still pull off this trend if you have the confidence to take a risk with your style.
Below we have images of five different ways you can successfully nail this crop top trend.
1. Pair with a matching bottom – This is the most common way to wear this trend as seen on celebrities like Beyonce, Miranda Kerr, Kim Kardashian.
2. Pair with a high-waist skirt or high-rise pants – Wearing a crop top with a high-waist skirt or high-rise pants helps you to strike a balance with the overall look.
3. Pair with a pencil skirt – This is a more classy way to wear the crop top. This sophisticated day-to-night style shows that you can be serious when business calls and fun on a night out of town.
4. Cover it up – If you feel uncomfortable with your exposed midriff, you can cover up with an open jacket or blazer so that you are only exposing a hint of skin.
5. Layer it up – If you don’t have the confidence or toned abs to pull off a crop top but still want to sport the trend, you can wear a button-down shirt underneath a cropped sweater.
Have you worn crop tops or planning to rock the trend soon? Let us know below or tweet me @LindaAmaechi.