How To Wear The Season’s Hottest Trend: White
The trend that won the gold medal during the fashion week preview for the fall season was white. A lot of designers, notably Victoria Beckham, Christian Siriano, and BCBG Max Azria, incorporated this color into designs that were illustrated on the runway by fashion models. Many street stylists were also photographed wearing the white trend. We are here to show you how you too can incorporate white into your everyday looks.
1. White Jeans – Wearing white jeans is one the most common ways to incorporate winter white into your looks. You can wear it with a gray shirt, a jacket, or coat to brave the cold weather. Pair with nude pumps to dress up a casual look.
2. White Shift Dress – You can wear white in the form of a ladylike shift dress and style it with all white accessories, like Eva Longoria did with this look.
3. The White Coat Ceremony – If you ever needed any lesson on how to wear a white coat, feel free to take some style tips from “Lucky” magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, Eva Chen.
4. The Full White Skirt – White and black have always been a classic. This full white skirt adds major volume to an already sophisticated look.
5. Color Infusion – Choosing a white piece with colorful patterns is another fun way to wear the white trend.
Would you be wearing white this season? Tell us how you plan to incorporate white into your looks. You can comment here or tweet me @LindaAmaechi.