Day to Night Fashion: 5 Style Transition Tips to Stay Chic All Day Long
Your day look, be it a pencil skirt paired with a blouse or a pencil dress paired with a tailored blazer, may be appropriate for work, but not glamorous enough for a night out with your pals.
These days, you do not need two separate wardrobes for work and play. All you need to do is to change up a few clothing pieces, let your hair down, and add more makeup, and your day look will transform into a total showstopper for the night. Keep reading to find out you can transform your look.
1. Ditch the tailored blazer – To look more stylish at night, we suggest you ditch your blazer and show some skin.
2. Switch from a handbag to a clutch – Nothing screams glamorous and chic more than a nice clutch.
3. Enhance your makeup – Enhance your makeup by going from nude to bold with colors that create a smoky eye effect.
4. Switch from comfy shoes to killer heels – You are done playing it safe and being comfortable; it is time to take a risk and pull out your killer heels. The goal is to be a total stunner.
5. Add a statement necklace – A statement necklace always takes a look from plain to stylish.
How do you transform a day look to a fun night look? Share your opinions with us or tweet me @LindaAmaechi.