5 Cool Men’s Boots for This Winter
In the market for new boots this winter? Check out this list:
1. Dr. Martens are an English classic. Grab a pair of Doc’s this winter to pay homage to an impressive heritage. They’re not fun to break in, but once you do they’ll be your most comfortable, stylish boots. The pair above is the 1919 model – buy a pair for $140.
2. L.L. Bean’s Bean Boots are handcrafted in Maine and are a practical and stylish winter boot. The chain-link design on the bottom is designed to grip slippery surfaces, and are especially designed for warm, dry feet. Buy a pair for $109.
3. If you’re not a boot person, and more of a “sneaker head,” check out Hunter’s Original Interstellar Boots. They function like boots but are designed like sneakers. The funky design is sure to demand attention, and the rubber tongue will be sure to keep your feet dry. Buy a pair for $315.
4. Danner’s Acadia 8IN 200G Insulated Boot are for the guys who don’t care as much about style but want function. These Danner boots are waterproof, of course, but they’re a great choice because the impressive durability and ruggedness don’t add too much weight. Buy a pair for $289.95.
5. If you like Timberland boots, but want something a little more original, check out the Timberland X Stussy Classic Boot. These boots are a collaboration between Timberland and Stussy, which combines Timberland’s durability and comfort with Stussy’s hip, edgy style. Buy a pair for $280.
How are you keeping your feet warm this winter? Let me know below or on Twitter @ryanlawlessness