5 accessories to flare up your business casual attire
Whether you have to dress business casual for a meeting, for work, or for a party, figuring out exactly what to wear can be stressful.
Sometimes you don’t know what to wear, and sometimes you find it hard to dress appropriately while still reflecting your own style. Check out the five items below, prices included, that will make dressing business casual easier:
1. This skinny gray tie will add a simple, modern touch to your look. It’s not too formal, and it’s not too informal – it strikes a nice balance between business casual and trendy. Buy this versatile tie from Banana Republic for $59.50.
2. H&M’s bargain prices don’t always sacrifice quality. This chic blazer’s cotton will keep you cool, so you can wear it on hot days and still look good. Buy this gem for only $50 while it’s still on sale.
3. This quality leather workbag will complement most outfits beautifully. Neat and stylish, this bag would work well with a pair of shoes that match the leather’s color. Buy it from Zappos for $268.
4. This beautiful shoe from Doctor Martens will easily spice up any outfit. Be cautious as to what patterns you wear with these shoes. It may be tricky to find something that complements them well, but the right match will definitely demand attention. Buy them here for $325.
5. This belted trench coat from Brooks Brothers will look sharp and elegant over a suit, or modern and trendy over a sweater and jeans. It will keep you dry in the rain and cool in the sun. The mother-of-pearl buttons pull the coat together well and add a simple flash. Buy it here for $487.50 – it’s usually $975!
What are your favorite business casual pieces? Share your thoughts below in the comments section or on Twitter @ryanlawlessness.